The School District of Amery is accepting applications for
Director of School Nutrition
This is a full-time, 210-day contract position anticipated to start in August, 2014.
To oversee all aspects of the District’s School Nutrition Program to include administrating, planning, directing, assessing, implementing, and evaluating the program in order to meet the nutritional needs of children per USDA regulations. The Director of School Nutrition shall partner with others in the School District and community to solicit support for the development of a sound nutrition assistance food program while following federal, state, and local guidelines. The Director of School Nutrition will provide an environment that supports healthy food habits while maintaining program integrity and customer satisfaction at a reasonable cost.
• A Bachelor's degree - Dietetics or Food & Nutrition is preferred
• Successful work experience in food service management. Public school experience is preferred.
• Certification as a Registered Dietician or registration eligible
• Must be certified in Food Safety with Wisconsin Department of Health Services
• Complete familiarity with the National School Lunch Program (NSLP), School Breakfast Program (SBP), DPI Child Nutrition Programs and Direct Certification Program
Send letter of interest, resume, copies of transcripts and certification(s) and three (3) letters of recommendation to:
School District of Amery
543 Minneapolis Ave S
Amery, WI 54001
All application materials must be received by 4:00 pm on Friday, May 16, 2014